I have been tagged by Chris Korhonen of SourceBottle. Chris explained the objectives & rules very well, so republishing his words:
"For those of you going "huh?", I have been blog tagged, a game started by Jeff Pulver which seems to be spreading quite quickly. The object of the game is to reveal 5 things about you, which most readers probably don't know, then nominate 5 friends to do the same."
5 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I landed a twin prop plane in the Grand Canyon: a few years back we spent NYE in Las Vegas and the four of us took a plane trip flying over the Grand Canyon and our pilot, who was also a qualified flying instructor, had some of his friends on board. He asked if we'd all like to have a go flying the plane and we all jumped at the chance, when it was my turn I got to land the plane :-)
- Sat in the cockpit of a 747 landing into the old airport at Hong Kong. I was travelling back from Sydney and got chatting with one of the QANTAS pilots and went up to the cockpit and was there for about 2 hours and they let me stay for the landing - most amazing experience and breathtaking view I have seen
- Keeping to the theme of flying I would really love to learn to fly and get my pilot's licence
- Converted football hater. When I first came to London I just didn't get football and the love that people have for it. I then went to a few live matches, then we got season tickets at Arsenal and am completely hooked - I even understand the offside rule :-)
- I love the buzz and excitement of large major cities. I love them for their art, architecture, energy and people. Some of my favourites are (in alphabetical order because I love them all the same): Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York, Paris, Rome, San Fran, Sydney, Tokyo